![]() |
| Gavin and Dexter! |
Gavin is 2-years old!
It's very hard for us to believe that he is already now 2-years old. During the past year, Gavin has learned to walk and now starting to talk. One of his favorite things to say is "Hi Decter" (translation: Hi Dexter). He loves to play with Dexter, though Dexter is learning to get away fast when he sees Gavin coming his way. I never thought I'd have to say the phrase "Gavin, please don't bite the dog". He's learning to play "nice" with Dexter.
Birthday Party!
| Birthday Boy! |
INDY 500!
![]() |
| Gavin and Austin chillin' in the pool. |
For many years (first I remember was in 1987 when Al Unser Sr. won), my parents have hosted an Indy 500 party on the Sunday of memorial day weekend. Over the years, the activities of the party have changed. We used to watch the race and then sucker our parents into a game of kickball, volleyball, basketball, or whatever game there was to play. Then as we got older it turned into go-cart races with a race track in the field or our driveway if it was too wet. I still can't believe that we never made a trip to the emergency room during the go-cart years. Now, the activity has turned into a mini-water park with slip and slides, mini-pools, and sprinklers for our kids. The activities have changed over the years, the best part has always been getting to spend time with friends and family. It's kind of unbelievable to think about how big of an Indycar fan that I am, yet I've never been to the Indy 500 and I'm okay with that because our tradition of the Indy 500 doesn't take place at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, but at my parents house.
Daddy and Gavin's Summer of Fun
You can follow along this summer with the adventures of Daddy and Gavin on twitter at this link: #daddyandgavinsummeroffun
Some more birthday party pictures below:
| Gavin's Birthday Cake! |
| Bounce House |
| Wagon Rides! |
| Gravel Pit fun! |
| Fishin' |


No comments:
Post a Comment